Falcon Plumbing Service has been serving the plumbing and heating needs of our Chittenden County customers for 30 years, and we’re growing!
We are currently seeking an experienced Plumber to add to our team. You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks, with the strongest focus on customer service.
WE ARE OFFERING A $1000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR LICENSED PLUMBERS
Check out the details and let us know if this looks like a good fit for you!
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Accurately prepare invoices based on time and materials used
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on plumbing and heating systems
- Maintain materials and supply inventory in a truck
- Participate in rotating over time with other technicians
- Previous experience in service and repair of plumbing and gas heating systems
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment used in trade
- Ability to handle a physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Gas certified
- Clean driving record
- Exceptional customer relations are a must!
- Excellent benefits package, including health insurance, a matching 401k, and a dental and vision plan option! • A company truck, stocked with tools and equipment!
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Paid leave time
- A team-oriented work environment
- Monday through Friday
- 8-hour day shift average depending on how calls go.
- Rotating weekly on-call schedule with other technicians
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All eligible applicants or job-holders have equal opportunity in all areas of employment with Falcon Plumbing. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Fill Out This Form to Join the Falcon Crew
Find a great job and build your career when you become a part of the experienced, professional team at Falcon Plumbing Service Inc. We’ve been serving our community with pride for over 30 years!
Fill out this form and attach your resume, please.
They helped us out twice this summer in a VERY timely manner.
– Ruth Tuxbury Smith